+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good decor for my room? HELP!?

Good decor for my room? HELP!?

Im going to decorate my room kind of like a European/fashion theme, so I want some decor and stuff to decorate my walls with! Im thinking of writing "Paris" Berlin" "France" and stuff like that on the wall since that's my goal after high school is to go to Europe. I'm thinking doing the writing in black and the whole wall in a light green or purple. I also hae some black and white Marilyn Monroe paintings Im going to hang up. I want a a dark colored furniture too. I am already getting some things like a Eiffel Tower lamp for the nightstand, metal dress outline thing and a Eiffel Tower rug! But I want to know of a place(s) to get some other things that match my theme! And any other ideas you have!! Thanks

Blog Entries
    Choose a texture for faux painted walls, no drawing skills needed. Textured walls can be created when you use materials and techniques which make surfaces resemble wood, wood paneling or mahogany. Or go for marble, granite, leather, silk or suede.

Whenever you make a strategy for a room decor, the best factor would be to deal with the things required for the room. Select the design which would look eye capturing to your visitors,friends and family. The decoration should be in such a way that could put a smile on your visitor's face.

If you are looking for some an excellent home decoration, so you must visit best and famous online interior designing sites or meet best and experience interior designer. I am sure, it gives you a some new creative interior home designing ideas for making your room cool and stylish.

I think you need to select the architecture which would attending eye capturing to your visitors,friends and family. The adornment should be in such a way that could put a smile on your visitor's face

The best coloring and designing sense can make our room most beautiful than all other. If we have some pretty collection of attractive scenarios, then we can also put it on the wall.

Decorating a home includes many things such as furniture, flooring, curtains, lighting,wall painting etc.It gives the pretty good look if you choose the furniture suitable to the wall finishing.Furniture adds more beauty to the home and the brighter colors gives the classic look to the home.

+ Reply to Thread