+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashley Furniture Forum

Durablend leather couch

I have had my durablend leather couch for 3 1/2 years and it is falling apart like wet paper.in the same spots both on the love seat and the couch.

Repairs are not covered under the warranty and was advised by the salesman that this couch if taking care of would last a very long time. I have taking care of the couch and love seat.

BS on the warranty and the extended care plan (which if my dog scratched it they would repair it) very poor workmanship.

Will not buy anything from Ashley furniture again.Very very disappointed in them.

Beware of their deliveries - poor customer service !!!!!

We went to the Jonesboro location to purchase a new sectional couch.We have purchased thousands of dollars with Ashley in another state with no problems.

The salesperson was very nice and we purchased a $2500 couch. Our only request was no deliveries on the weekend as we travel every weekend for our business. We made our purchase on a Tuesday and they promised to deliver the following Tuesday. We gave away all of our old furniture.

I took off work but they never showed up on Tuesday. We called and they said they do not deliver to our town on Tuesday. The sales person stated this happens all the time we have nothing to do with deliveries. They moved it to another Tuesday then to Thanksgiving weekend then another Saturday.

We cancelled being out of town on that Saturday to be home it cost our business about $3000. I hope they show up !!!!! I have never written a complaint before but the salesperson should have told us about their delivery issues, but all they wanted was the sale. If you buy from them ask a lot of questions about delivery make sure they even come to your city on that day.

We are refurnishing our whole house but I assure you I will not buy from Ashely furniture again. Later we found out they have done a lot of people this way including our daughter who had the same experience with a bed.

It took her a month to get her furniture.

Delivery Experience was Horrible

The customer service at the store is great when purchasing my items but when it comes to delivery.it's horrible.

I ordered a mattress, couch and love seat that was supposed to be delivered within 3-4 weeks. at the third week mark i call just to get an update and i'm told that they are waiting for my love seat to come in and that it wouldn't be there until the week of Dec 18 which would put my order 5 weeks out at that point. so i ask if my mattress could be delivered sooner because i was sleeping on an air mattress which was killing my back.

The customer service rep set up for delivery to be that following Wed which would have been Nov 10.

The morning before they called to let me know what time the delivery would be there. then that afternoon they called to tell me that my mattress was damaged while loading it in the truck and that they couldn't deliver it. so i had to wait for them to order a new one and then send that down and that someone from the store would call me later that day to give me the new date and time. did i get a call, no.

At this point i'm pissed. not only did i not get a courtesy call to let me know it would be longer than 4 weeks but when i called later that afternoon on Nov 9 to find out when it would be delivered i kept getting the run around.

When i asked to speak to a manager the young lady told me a manager wouldn't be in until that thursday. when i told her that was unacceptable she told me she would look into my order and call me back.

Did she? no. so i go to the store and low and behold, a manager is working. now i'm extremely mad because she lied to me.

The manager looked my info up and told me that my mattress would not be shipped to the store until Dec. 15. it is Now Dec 16, i called to check on my status and my delivery will not make it to the store until this weekend and they won't be able to deliver my stuff until Dec. 24.

I have a brand new house that i've not been able to live in because i don't have a bed to sleep in because of the *** i've had to deal with from the delivery department.at this point by the time i get my stuff it will be a month that i've not been able to live in my home AND it will be 6 weeks total that i've been waiting on my stuff.

Review about Staff from Tallahassee, Florida

This company has the rudest customer service department I have ever interacted with.

I deal with hundreds of vendors online and have never encountered a company so rude and not helpful.

I had to threaten further action before even receiving any kind if response from them and then from that point on it was bad.

I did not receive a product myself because I cancelled my order but do have a friend who purchased from them and the quality is also terrible.

Do not used them !!!

Don't expect help with complaint after purchase!

Purchased reclining sofa and recliner on October 22, 2014.

Began noticing popping noise immediately on sofa armrest each time I would get up..noise got louder so I called them in early December.

They said if I wanted it fixed I needed to return it to warehouse..ridiculous ... Will not buy anything from them ever again!!!

Worse customer service ever!! While purchasing furniture they were so helpful and promised such terrific customer service.

Do yourself a favor and do not make a purchase from this company as you will probably regret it.

I wish I had looked at customer review before making this purchase.

Review from Pottstown, Pennsylvania

My husband and I brought furniture from Ashleys about a two years ago.We were told by the sales man that if we invested in the 5 year warranty plan, it was guaranteed that our furniture would be cleaned or replaced in an event damage was to occur.

Ok fast forward two years later. My newborn baby had a couple of feeding accidents and I called the warranty. No problem...everything will be ok. Or so I thought.

A technician from the rug doctor came and took pics of my furniture. I inquired if he planned to even attempt to clean my furniture. He stated to me that he could not, but would submit the pics so that my furniture would be replaced. Two months went by without yet hearing from a customer service rep.

When I finally called, I was informed that my claim was closed due to an accumulation of stains, which in Ashleys term two stains is an accumulation. Had to wait forever to speak with a supervisor, which was a waste of my god given breath. I informed them that if I paid for a service, an ATTEMPT at least could have been made to clean my furniture. Every poor excuse I was given to why they could not help me, did not suffice.

Not only is the clause section for the warranty very vague, but I do not appreciate being lied to in order to beat me out of money for a poor warranty.

To make no attempts to satisfy a paying customer is absurd.The saying " A customer is always right" is apparently forge in to them and after reading so many poor reviews, I will definitely shop at American Signature Furniture the next time around!

Review about Sofa from Charlotte, North Carolina

Ashley Home Furniture DOES NOT stand behind their products.I was sold a sofa and recliner that start crackling and peeling a year after I had purchased it.

I had also purchased a 5 yr protection plan, which is worthless, and only got the run around from BOTH companies! I have all paperwork and emails where I tried to get something done about this piece of junk I bought.

They always blame you for their poorly made products. I will NEVER buy furniture from them again!!!

Less than 5 years.....I'm stuck with a very embarrassing piece of furniture. Too bad AHF won't make things right and make happy customers.

The $200 refund to use in their store is NOT going to replace my furniture.I have shown pictures to many people and each one said that was ridiculous!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ashley-furniture.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	9665 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ashley-furniture_2.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	9666 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ashley-furniture_3.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	9667 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ashley-furniture_4.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	9668

Review about Living Room Set from Louisville, Kentucky

I highly advise anyone looking to purchase furniture to look beyond Ashley.It was only after I had purchased and was to have delivered (still waiting) a living room set that I discovered that the same issues I have been having with the store in louisville, ky are the same experiences others are having, no matter what store location.

After paying for the order and having delivery dates pushed back multiple times I was contacted to schedule and confirm delivery date and time. NO DELIVERY!!! Both the people in the store and delivery office confirm that it was scheduled but no one can tell me where my furniture is. I have company visiting for the holidays and had furniture that I had to get rid of once my delivery was scheduled so as of now I have an empty living room.

The people in the store hung up, and left me on hold for periods up to 17 minutes, multiple times which I waited because I have all transactions recorded and notes kept to document. But I will be paying them a visit to see what accommodations can be made. After speaking to Kevin Kelly, who identified himself as the store manager, and telling him that I was checking the status of my delivery, he once again confirmed it was scheduled. I informed him that I knew that but had also been told by the delivery people that even though they also know that my delivery was scheduled there is no furniture to deliver.

So he was to contact the corporate office and call me back. He did call but I missed his call but called back and was informed that he had placed a call to corporate but he had left for the day. This was yesterday. I will have to go to the store today to see what they have come up with.

But I have also been in contact with others and plan to make sure that their practices are public knowledge so this is to be continued.But again if you come across this post beware of buying from Ashley, because once they have your money they for some reason don't want to deliver the product and can't give any answer as to why they would call you to schedule delivery but don't have your order.

Review about Furniture from Montebello, California

Very very disappointed with your delivery schedule, i have to cancel my order you guys get me 3 delivery dates 12-3 12-13 and 12-18-14 so far nothing never, ever get anything from your company.

Called Numerous times was told dining set was in and would be delivered.

On November 11, 2014 my grandson went to Ashley Furniture Castle Creek and picked out a dining set and two bar stools.He was told 4-6 weeks.

On Dec. 9th I called the store to get an update and ask where my paperwork was. (I paid for the furniture). They didn't have a good answer, gave me the warehouse number.

I called them they told the table was in no chairs. I called on Dec.18th the lady said the table and chairs were in and she would schedule delivery for Dec. 20th. No delivery on Dec.

20th I called on the 21st and was told the dining set was in but they could not find where the delivery had been scheduled, would Jan 3rd or 5th do. I requested the 3rd, was told someone would be calling to confirm a time. On Jan 2nd no one had called, so I called back and was told yes the furniture would be delivered on Jan 3rd between 11:30 - 2:30.Again I asked now that is the table and 4 chairs, she assured me the set would be delivered. I checked with my grandson at 3:30 and nothing had been delivered.

I called again and was told they were in transit to the apt. Now I'm told the table was delivered but no chairs and the lady told them maybe in Feb..!!!

What a crock...they are liars, worst customer service I have ever dealt with.Have no idea when he will get the chairs or bar stools!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast