+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashley Furniture Forum

Ashley Furniture - Bedroom dresser drawers handles

I have problem with my bedroom set furniture. Most of my dressers handles are broken.

I went to the local store in my area and I brought some picture of my furniture with me. They pretended to help me because there are other customer in the store. They took my info and they said they would email me how to get the parts. I ask them what's the handles made out of because why they pulling apart.

They said metal... And they said that after 5 years it should break like anything else. So I told them. I said I have other furnitures that are way older than 5 years and still in great shape?.

I said I feel like they are made out of clay!. He just smiled and said ill email you the info when we find the parts;. I did hear from them but I called and emailed them and they just give me an 800 # to call'. I did but i was on hold for a long time and no one answered;.

We should all get together and sue them or we can make flyers and put in every car in front of their store:. This is ridiculous!. Ashley furniture is a piece of Sh_t!!!

They need to go out of business if they can't help us get the parts..I'm pissed!!!

Recliner falling apart

We purchased a microfiber suede recliner from Ashley Furniture and at the same time purchased a VIP service contract?. The recliner started falling apart after the first year|.

We paid 650'.00 for the recliner and warranty'. We contacted Ashley Furniture and was instructed to contact the warranty company?. After repeated attempts to file a claim with the warranty company we went into Ashley's store in Greenwood Indiana". They attempted to file the claim with the warranty company and had no more luck than we did:.

I will never purchase anything from Ashley's again'.They didn't even to try to "make it right" even though they are the ones who sold us the warranty and recliner.

Ashley Furniture - ASHLEY FURNITURE IS TERRIBLE

I ordered a TV stand.Ashley gave me the run around about what day to expect delivery.

First they promised it on a Monday, then they changed the day. They didn't give me any notice. I sat and waited on Monday, then called them in the evening to find out they had rescheduled my delivery. When the TV stand arrived, the leg was cracked and patched.

There was fresh stain on the leg that wasn't even dry yet. The delivery men tried to rush me when I was inspecting the unit.

I can't believe they would try to pass off damaged furniture to me like that.I rejected the TV stand and did get a refund credited to my Visa

Ashley Furniture - my problems with the furniture.

1st of all they delivered the wrong color sofa, twice, then the had the wrong length of legs for my dining table, so if that wasn't enough the bench that came with the dining table was rocking from uneven legs they had to take it back to the warehouse to fix.The major problem is it took almost 2 months before everything was set up.

Now I am hearing scary stories about the furniture being reliable. They just don't make things durable like they use to.

There for we suffer now, and I feel pity for the next generation.Good luck with your future purchases

Ashley Furniture - Crooks

How can a company get away with this.They make you sign a contract so you can not get your money back.

We bought a dresser that took a month to get in (had to pay for it in advance and sign THE CONTRACT). We get it home and it is damaged. They didnt even want us to return it to the store but we did because 2 drawers were falling out and the top was cracked off the side board (JUNK)!. We took it back and they charged us 25% RESTOCKING fee|.

I made numerous phone calls even to the head office'. They all gave me the same response, "Thats our policy".. So they make big money on the mark up, send the damaged dresser back or throw it out with full credit then they also get our 25%'. We lost $100 for having a dresser for 5 minutes;.

Is that stealing or what,.

It should be against the law but apparently they are within the law because of the CONTRACT".BUYER BEWARE.

Ashley Furniture - Delivery... WHO CARES!!

I purchased a new bedroom set to be delivered to my new home in Cochrane, AB on a specific Friday - 6 weeks down the road.We have sold my existing bedroom set and it will be gone to allow for the delivery!.

Today, Wednesday, 2 days before delivery, I get a phone call from Jasmine Ebert at the Heritage, Calgary location to say that they F@#ked up the Postal Code in their computer and that they don't deliver to Cochrane on any day other than Thursday|. I have explained to her that I schedule this 6 weeks ago, and that I really need it delivered because I will be without a place to sleep!. She assures me that she would contact scheduling to try to arrange a Saturday delivery:. This afternoon, I had not heard back, so I called her|.

She said that they had until 3:30pm today to answer her email/. I suggested that she follow up with a phone call to their department?. Yup, she would do that and get back to me before the end of today:. Sure enough, I called her back again, but she leaves at 5:30pm and I have heard nothing!!

Delivery of your new furniture....WHO CARES!!

Ashley Furniture - Horrible unprofessional manager and customer service.

I have been waiting for my beautiful furniture to arrive for a long time, and was planning to show it off at my daughters huge graduation party tomorrow. When the delivery man showed up today, I was so excited to see my room finally done. Instead my husband came inside telling me the driver had just pulled away: I asked what had happened and it comes to find out, he didn't like the fact that we had a tempurapedic bed and the wheels just needed to be unscrewed on the bottom'. So instead of waiting for them to be unscrewed he took off with my new furniture(already paid for delivery and set-up) and told my husband he'd have to contact the store we got it from!. So of course being confused as to why this man,(who was by the way by himself,with no help) just took off with our paid for stuff,we called the store in Santa Clarita,Ca and spoke to manager SERGIO CHAVEZ,who had no concern at all and told us there was nothing he could do about it;. You could imagine my frustration?. All they said was they will see if they can make it tomorrow". The customer service honestly had me confused and blown away how they just didn't care?. I RECOMMEND NOT GOING TO ASHLEY'S FURNITURE !!!

Ashley Furniture - They would not replace my items with a warranty!

I tried to get in contact with someone about replacing my furniture.I KEEP on getting the run around.Nobody can help me get the information i need to get my items replaced.I was told that I need to find out who the owner was in 2005.

That's a bunch of crock.I paid a lot of money for my items from 2005 to 2007.When toe company went out of business it was oh well to the customers that had warranty's on their furniture.What kind of company does this to their loyal customers . It's not fair to treat your customers like that after all of the money that has been paid to your company for crappy furniture.

Ashley Furniture - Recliner has a broken spring

we want only a spring for the recliner.we cannot even get a salesperson out here to look at the recliner...it's only 3 years old.

We love the recliner and we don't want it to get worse because the spring broke. We have the spring in our hand...we went to lowe's we went to home depot - no luck. please, please honor your warranty with us. We love our recliner and we want to keep it in good shape --- may we hear from you?

This should not be a big problem...but it still needs repair.

Ashley Furniture - delivered wrong color

I ordered a bed for my daughter and was very specific with salesman Earl on the color.When it arrived a week after they said it would, they delivered the wrong colored bed.

Now they are saying I have to wait to even find out when they can deliver me the right one. And are offering nothing for the inconvenience and one manager was cold and uncaring. Dave William is his name here at the Manassas, VA location. I want to say forget it and cancel, but they say that can't be done.

Well they messed up the order and in my opinion are out of time.My daughter is heartbroken and needs a bed now, not a month from now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast