View RSS Feed

Vermont Woods Studios

Copeland Omni Laptop Desk: Going, Going....

Rate this Entry
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6a00d83452272669e.jpg 
Views:	715 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	2460

Copeland Furniture is doing their annual housekeeping. The other day I broke the news that their Sarah and Berkeley armoires are being discontinued as of June 1, 2012. Today I have another victim to add to the list, the Omni Laptop Desk and Mini Workstation.

I thought it was a cool idea, especially for urban apartment dwellers looking to maximize the use of small spaces. A desk, printer table, file cabinet and storage piece all in one. Perfect for the guest bedroom or kitchen corner.

But I think desktop computers are becoming obsolete in micro offices and (thankfully) people aren't printing much anymore. So maybe the need for micro-office furniture is just a small bookcase or shelf now.

What kind of furniture do you have or need in your home office or micro office? If the Omni fits your needs, better give us a call today! A few more weeks and it'll be gone.

If you miss the deadline, take heart... Copeland will continue to offer it's Catalina and Astrid style laptop desks.

Submit "Copeland Omni Laptop Desk: Going, Going...." to Digg Submit "Copeland Omni Laptop Desk: Going, Going...." to del.icio.us Submit "Copeland Omni Laptop Desk: Going, Going...." to StumbleUpon Submit "Copeland Omni Laptop Desk: Going, Going...." to Google Submit "Copeland Omni Laptop Desk: Going, Going...." to Facebook Submit "Copeland Omni Laptop Desk: Going, Going...." to Twitter

Comments

Leave Comment Leave Comment