View RSS Feed

Olga

Is your bed giving you problems?

Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Name:  molteni_clip.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  32.6 KB

Have you ever thought about how much time you spend in bed? The only person that I know of that spends less than 4 hrs in bed is Donald Trump - so if you're not DT then you're like the rest of us.

You need to be tucked up for at least 8hrs a night to be able to function properly the next day and you also need a good bed.

Trust me, I know what you are thinking - spanking a wedge (I said a wedge not a wench - get your mind out of the gutter !) of money on something that you just sleep in is superfluous.

I don't even know what that word means but it sounds cool, actually it just looks cool because I also don't know how to pronounce it... anyway the dictionary says it means "serving no real purpose" which is what you'll be doing on a daily basis if you don't get yourself a decent bed.

It's an investment! Sure you'll be spending the money initially but think about it, every night you'll be taking back the cheese. (That's a little street lingo my friend for maximum return on investment)

When it comes to buying a bed, here are a few tips worth considering:

Shape:

Don't cut corners. Seriously, the only people with round beds are the rappers and B-Ball players that you see on MTV's Cribs.

Length:

If however you are a basketball player and after reading this article you agree that round beds belong in the 80's then length is probably something you should consider before buying a bed. Don't be scared to go long providing your room can accommodate it.

Space:

As mentioned above, you need to think about your room and whether it can accommodate a freak bed. Think about it, more than likely your bedroom isn't shaped like a hallway which is why it is incapable of absorbing the extra long bed you're about to buy. Respect the space, it's important.

Submit "Is your bed giving you problems?" to Digg Submit "Is your bed giving you problems?" to del.icio.us Submit "Is your bed giving you problems?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Is your bed giving you problems?" to Google Submit "Is your bed giving you problems?" to Facebook Submit "Is your bed giving you problems?" to Twitter

Categories
Bedroom

Comments

Leave Comment Leave Comment