• Bob Mills Furniture opens in Temple

Bob Mills Furniture has been around for 42 years and has stores in Oklahoma City, Amarillo, Odessa, Lubbock and now, Temple.

"Bob likes to place stores in communities that he feels the company can grow with," Nelson Bonilla, General Manager of Bob Mills Furniture said.

Bob Mills Furniture offers a unique furniture marketing called Companion Pricing.

An example of that is if you buy a recliner, you get the matching one for free. Or choose one of many living room sets, and get an HDTV from Best Buy for free.

They offer a great variety of strictly new furniture including famous brands such as Franklin, Klaussner, Broyhill, and the biggest selection of Bernhardt.

"Not many people carry the Bernhardt brand," Bonilla said. "We have people coming all the way from Waco for it."

If you're not sure what mattress best suits you, a profile machine and Chiropractor Dr. Barbara Procter are there to help you pinpoint which mattress has the best support for you.

Bonilla stated that a lot of the merchandise is stocked inside the store which is very convenient for the customers so that when they purchase something, they can have it delivered or take it home the same day.

"I'm very excited," Bonilla said. "This is a town that definitely needed us. The customers that have come in have already been very receptive and it makes me happy to see all of our customers so pleased and happy. I feel like we will have a great relationship with the city of Temple."

Bob Mills Furniture is open Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., and on Sundays from noon to 6 p.m. They are located on 2100 S. 61st St. in Temple.

For more information call the store at (254) 935-2720 or go to www.bobmillsfurniture.com.