View RSS Feed

Vermont Woods Studios

1. Vermont Furniture Featured on ABC News "Made in America" Series

I blogged about Diane Sawyer's Made in America Series on ABC News. As I was going through ABC's website I noticed that they have a great little map of the USA that shows where American made products are being produced. The only problem was that Vermont Woods Studios Furniture was not on that map.
    So I contacted ABC and requested that we be included. Low and behold... a few days later I got a call from Zach at ABC wanting to know what our company was all about. I assured him that all of our ...
  2. Furniture Made in America

This week ABC News with Diane Sawyer is running a Made in America series in an effort to get people to think about American jobs whenever they buy something. The series takes a look at a family of four in Texas. It turns out they own hardly a thing that's made in the USA. So ABC news clears their house out of everything imported (basically only a flower vase is left) and re-fills it with American made furniture, appliances, clothing, toys and such. It's interesting and a great reminder to buy American. ...
    Tags: furniture, made, wood
    Categories
    Furniture