View RSS Feed

Vermont Woods Studios

1. High End, Modern, Contemporary Wood Bedroom Furniture by Copeland

I have to share some of these beautiful photos of our New Copeland Furniture Collection as we're adding them to our online furniture store.

Tim Copeland started his company over 30 years ago, and has built a reputation for world class, handmade, high end furniture in a variety of styles and designs. His modern mid-century Astrid, Catalina and SoHo collections are entirely different from ...
    Categories
    Bedroom , Furniture
  2. Mid Summer Solid Wood Bedroom Furniture Sale!

Customers, fans, and admirers of Vermont Woods Studios fine wood furniture spend the most time browsing in our bedroom furniture galleries. So beds and bedroom sets have become some of the most popular pieces we sell. And it is around this time every summer we see the interest in bedroom furnishings peak. Perhaps the actions of spring see someone just moving into a new home, or ...
    Categories
    Bedroom
  3. Vermont Furniture Featured on ABC News "Made in America" Series

I blogged about Diane Sawyer's Made in America Series on ABC News. As I was going through ABC's website I noticed that they have a great little map of the USA that shows where American made products are being produced. The only problem was that Vermont Woods Studios Furniture was not on that map.
    So I contacted ABC and requested that we be included. Low and behold... a few days later I got a call from Zach at ABC wanting to know what our company was all about. I assured him that all of our ...