PDA

View Full Version : Sofa-Bed

jackflaming
08-16-2012, 07:39 AM
Almost all kind of beds are already being discussed here in the category except sofa bed so i though of starting a thread for this. Share your views about sofa-bed. How is it useful and better than any other bed type?

Olga
08-16-2012, 12:25 PM
I like sofa beds. It can be a great choice for small places like studio apartments.

Here are my favorites:

Anfibio Sofa Bed

Jaco from Milano Bedding

Conseta from COR

brodybruto
08-17-2012, 02:22 AM
If we are thinking to convert our room into a bedroom then we should buy some quality sofa-beds. We should also keep in mind a layout and size of our room because a perfect size of the sofa-bed works best for us. I have seen some beautiful and perfect examples of the sofa-beds on this article, and really it is awesome.

Karl P
08-21-2012, 12:27 PM
These are really beautiful and stylish sofa beds. Sofa beds are having many benefits as you can adjust them according to your need.

gwenherrick
08-25-2012, 05:24 AM
Very nice collection of sofa bed.. Its looks very stylish. First of all the weight of the sofa bed is important. You have to check the weight of the sofa beds because there are different weight ranges available in the markets. However, majority of the sofa beds have lighter weights so you are not required to investigate about this factor but care is required when selecting and purchasing the sleeper sofa mattress from the markets.

slevapaul
08-25-2012, 05:58 AM
Really very nice information shared, this is very useful information, the furniture is very stylish and these styles gives the awsome look to the house. As i am going to buy the furniture, these models help me a lot.

linchdaniel
09-04-2012, 03:01 AM
I am genuinely very amazed to look at these selections of contemporary mattresses. These are extremely eye-catching for everyone, and I truly want to purchase at least one mattress for my family. Can you tell me the famous website to buy all these items?

jacobjordan
09-06-2012, 03:04 AM
This sofa bed so great. that it folds up so easily and no one would know it had just been a bed.

jacky0109
10-09-2012, 05:51 AM
Sofa beds are the best option for home owners who do not have much space for furniture. There are many great designs of sofa beds available in the market. Mattress and mattress pads are also very important part of a sofa bed as they are necessary for its protection.

aleenajoe
10-09-2012, 07:23 AM
Yeah definitely it is very cool and stylish sofa beds, the appliance is actual beautiful and these styles gives the awsome attending to the house. As i am traveling to buy the furniture

daisyrogers
01-29-2013, 05:23 AM
If you want to make your home more special and beautiful quality sofa-beds are the perfect choice for that.... It is a best option when you are styling your space or room....I love these all sofa beds pic ! g8

daisyrogers
04-04-2013, 07:00 AM
Yes they would be very comfortable and are of modular. They can be used for multiple purpose, can sleep, can watch movies in living room. These are very impressive design and I am going to buy like this sofa cum bed for my living room rest of the sofa.

jorjaMuller
05-29-2013, 02:18 AM
Great Collection. A sofa bed is a great piece of furniture that helps save a lot of space. Open it up into a bed when you have visitors or simply let it be the regular sofa to unwind and relax on.

daisyrogers
06-03-2013, 05:56 AM
Now a days sofa beds are becoming most popular among the consumers. These sofa beds are cost-effective as they can do two functions with the price of one bed. They work as multitasking as we love to do most of time in our computers.
According to their name, the sofa beds will leave the users with the benefits of having a sofa and bed in one furniture. They can be transformed into a comfortable cozy bed at nights when friends and family come over.
I really like your designs of sofa beds as they are modular and looks very comfort and stylish. Thanks for sharing your kind share. :o

daisyrogers
06-11-2013, 07:20 AM
Sofa bed is ideally suitable for furnishing that go well with the decor of bedroom or living room. The demand for a modern sofa bed is increasing as being a component of modern living rooms. When buying the sofa bed, consider the space of room where to intend to place the sofa bed. Sofa bed can be transformed easily into the bed. Their are many other benefits their to have some designer sofa bed in your home.
The above pics of modern sofa beds are really superb.

scindapsus
06-20-2013, 05:21 AM
it can be used as sofa and bed, really useful in our daily life.

daisyrogers
07-12-2013, 03:03 AM
These are really very gorgeous collections of sofa bed set. I also would like to share some images of square cushions for large floor (http://www.homescapesonline.com/Floor-Cushions-Soft-Furnishings/b/695881031) that you can use by the other of these designer sofa set.

rockydecor4
07-20-2013, 06:08 PM
Our sofa bed is useful to use when we have a guest in the house that will have to stay for the night. We don't have a spare room for guest so I let our guest sleep in our sofa bed.

scindapsus
07-23-2013, 01:02 AM
Sofa bed is a functional furniture, it can be used as sofa and bed. it will be helpful when you have guest

scindapsus
08-08-2013, 02:44 AM
i like the third one!

sherylmacali
08-17-2013, 02:57 AM
Great designer sofa set. This is a new trend used by most modern interior designers as it is multitasking. Impressive design and very comfy.

scindapsus
09-03-2013, 05:44 AM
sofa is very important in our home, and sofa has become more functional recent years, such as sofa bed, it's multifunctional furntiure. really useful. check out more functional and high quality sofa at melodyhome.

nancy_1
06-07-2014, 04:54 AM
This is great. Living in a flat is always struggle because of limited space and sofa cum bed is an ideal solution to a adjust extra guest in a small apartment.

markbattles
03-02-2015, 11:24 PM
These are really beautiful and stylish sofa beds. Very nice collection of sofa bed. Its looks very stylish.