PDA

View Full Version : Dining Room Tables

Girsberger
07-19-2012, 05:58 PM
A table is the focal point of a house, where family, friends and guests come together. For this central area of the home, Girsberger Dining offers an outstanding collection. It includes tables, chairs, benches and sideboards – clear in form, intelligent in function, appealing in materials.

Ventura, desgn: Dieter Stierli

Tabletop: Surface A: veneered 2,5 mm, longitudinally glued, beech heartwood, ash heartwood, elm, oak, American walnut. Surface B: synthetic resin 0,8 mm or Linoleum 2 mm
Frame: Nickel chromium steel or solid wood

albansparrow
07-26-2012, 02:03 AM
The dining room is not only the area that family gathers together to eat but also discuss all the important things. So, it is a very necessary to keep it extremely stylish and looking more beautiful and comfortable. It is also important to it would be a solid and elegant.

kathiiford
07-31-2012, 12:14 AM
Such a nice dining rooms tables you share here , I really like this type of table. I have this type of dining table only color is different because my home dining room color is also different so I select this type table.

mccoystacy
08-20-2012, 06:43 AM
I like to do dinner on dining table with my full family because I think only this place gives us an opportunity to face with every family member and share our important thing to each other. So, from my thing anyone can understand the importance of well purchased dining table.

daisyrogers
08-21-2012, 02:20 AM
Girsberger, these dining tables are really good, you have such a nice collection of dining room furniture on your website too, and I would love to recommend your products to my friends or relatives.

Indian Wooden Furniture (http://www.homescapesonline.com)

Yusuf Diharnanto
09-06-2012, 11:11 AM
Beautiful.. !

joseph00
09-27-2012, 08:40 AM
very nice i like it very much.

gwenherrick
10-01-2012, 04:35 AM
An important thing to look at is the location of the table legs. Part of eating and seating is being comfortable. So where are your own legs going to be with how the table legs are set up. That is the question to ask yourself when selecting. It’s best to avoid having to hover around a table leg. A pedestal table is a good choice because it provides stability and a lot more leg space than the average table.

jorjaMuller
05-20-2013, 04:49 AM
great collection of dining table.

ElizabethMarryat
06-06-2013, 08:11 AM
Dining room tables is a main part of your home and Well-Rounded dining table , there's always room for an extra chair, especially one that's armless, so opt for curves when flexibility matters most. Even though this room's pedestal table boasts a chunky base, it doesn''t weigh the room down thanks to its white-painted finish and its position in front of a bank of sunny windows.

Salvador8989
09-10-2013, 07:43 AM
Well dude thanks to you for sharing the pics look awesome and beautiful In European countries mostly people have liked the aluminium table instead of wood table So great collection of dinning table So if any body wants to share any information about it then please share me buddy??????????????:):):)

Salvador8989
09-14-2013, 08:39 AM
Well dude thanks to you for sharing the pics look awesome and beautiful In European countries mostly people have liked the aluminium table instead of wood table So great collection of dinning table So if any body wants to share any information about it then please share me buddy??????????????:):):)

Brisbane Plumbing (http://www.leakspotters.com/)

sarahtremblay
10-01-2013, 03:52 AM
Dining rooms actually a very important part of our house. This a place where you get to show off the best in your house. Your dining room has to be unique and for that the table, chairs and the interior everything must look good.

rustic123
04-03-2014, 01:59 AM
Dining room tables is very important usable in all home. To make dining room beauty, rustic dining table or dining table made with rustic furniture is really a good choice.

markbattles
03-04-2015, 01:48 AM
Great collection of dining table.The dining room is not only the area that family gathers together to eat. Dining room tables is a main part of your home.

Denise
03-18-2015, 02:26 AM
I used to have a lovely and large dining table but got rid of it because there was only me. Now regret that decision

carmenjames
03-19-2015, 12:19 PM
1. A Swiss dot tablecloth and striped placemats pair beautifully when they’re in the same color family.

2. If your area rug has an oversize paisley pattern, steer clear of drapes with thick stripes. Instead, pair a more delicate pattern with a large-scale print.

3. Even in the same shades, some patterns can seem overwhelming together. But throw a solid color into the mix and the look magically comes together.

4. A pattern that can be treated like a solid. If you’re too timid to combine bold patterns, select a small-scale print that looks like a solid from a distance.

5. The same pattern in different colors. Crazy about chevron? Mad for plaid? Pick pieces with your favorite pattern, but in complementary colors.

6. Similar themes. Go wild and combine cheetah print with zebra stripes, or sail into style with nautical stripes paired with an anchor print.

7. Entirely different patterns. Who says chevron and houndstooth can’t go together? Sometimes creating tension with two totally different patterns creates a beautifully bold look.

8. What you love, rules be darned! It’s your home. Make it a reflection of you and fill it with pieces that make you happy.

markbattles
03-24-2015, 12:32 AM
I think only this place gives us an opportunity to face with every family member and share our important thing to each other.

markbattles
03-27-2015, 11:47 PM
Great Collection of dining table.The dining room is not only the area that family gathers together to eat but also discuss all the important things.

NancyBallard
05-10-2015, 03:48 AM
These is great idea for a new home! I love the table and it is very useful in many ways.