PDA

View Full Version : Bathroom Decor Ideas

daisyrogers
06-16-2012, 02:10 AM
Hi All,

My house is in construction phase, so I need lots of ideas for decorate my home in latest style. First I need bathroom decor ideas. Please share your ideas. I will be glad to receive your nice ideas all suggestions and ideas are welcome.

Also will apply the best decor idea too...

Daisy,
:)

kathiiford
06-16-2012, 03:27 AM
I may not be that much creative, but I would like to suggest to provide a wide area to the bathroom, i,e it should not have a confined space. Other than the fittings and accessories, it should have a grooming section which should not be too much occupied, but should contain only the necessary items. Just have a design in your mind and then you can make it just as you like.

daisyrogers
06-17-2012, 11:38 PM
Thanks for the suggestions, I am also not so much creative that's why I have posted my query here. But I like your idea that bathroom should have a wider area so that we can easily decorate it also can clean easily too.

kathiiford
06-21-2012, 03:31 AM
Hi Daisyrogers, its Kathii again. Since its the matter regarding the bathroom decor idea, it would have been more better, if rather than giving suggestions I would have posted images over here, which could help you a lot more, but still then, I suggest that if you are still in confusion, then just go for the search engine, where you would get a general idea.

albansparrow
07-25-2012, 07:02 AM
It is really necessary to make our bathroom very innovative and attractive using some new creative decor ideas. First decide what color combination is an extremely good for your bathroom. Add some creative images and unique bathroom accessories.

brodybruto
08-17-2012, 12:54 AM
A well decorated bathroom can be responsible to make our fresh mood at every morning. If we want to create a modern look, then our bathroom's wall should be always clean. There are many factors comes into the bathroom decorating process, but I think a setup of the mirror is most important than all other things.

linchdaniel
08-17-2012, 01:40 AM
If you have some additional furniture for designing your home and have space in your washroom, then try the furnishings your washroom with that furniture, you may be amazed that it suits and your washroom looks excellent.

mccoystacy
08-20-2012, 03:24 AM
These days, an internet is giving best opportunity to get best decorating ideas. So, we can also give you best bathroom decorating ideas, but I think you will get good inspiration for that ideas on internet.

jacobjordan
09-06-2012, 03:19 AM
Thanks for share your ideas.

daisyrogers
04-15-2013, 02:46 AM
I have selected few furniture's for my bathroom with accessories. I think these could be great. What about towels ?? I am thinking to buy luxury Turkish towels (http://www.homescapesonline.com/Towels-Bath-Linen/b/695745031) and have selected one which looks great.

What you think ??

mairev808
08-17-2013, 03:19 AM
Bathroom weighing loss which tends to produce substantial,continuous,and its unpredictable changes in body water content.Body fat weighing analysis is determined by water content in the body, results which can vary considerably from day to day.

mairev808
08-29-2013, 11:35 PM
Bathroom weighing loss which tends to produce substantial,continuous,and its unpredictable changes in body water content.Body fat weighing analysis is determined by water content in the body, results which can vary considerably from day to day.

Body fat weighing analysis is determined by water content in the body, results which can vary considerably from day to day.

Floor Scales (http://www.hcscales.com/?sl=EN)

scindapsus
09-06-2013, 04:55 AM
people on diet may interested in it.

scindapsus
04-09-2014, 11:14 PM
for small bathroom, mirror can make it look larger. Wall mounted rack cn save space for you. Choosing the flooring material that is anti-moisture. Make sure your bathroom has good ventilation, this is important for your bathroom will be the greenhouse of germ without good ventilation.