06-15-2012, 01:58 PM

Product Information

system of worktops
maximum flexibility
ideal functionality
installed fully assembled
CAD Planning and Design

Structure
The structure and the legs are in extruded aluminium with brilliant finish. The angular connectors and the end part of the legs are in die-cast aluminium with polished finish.

Tops
are available with 3 different finishes laminate, veneer and glass

Laminate
This is in light grey and they have a thickness of 14mm with ABS edge matching the colour of the top

Veneer
Bleached oak wood, natural cherrywood, caneletto, walnut mat or american black walnut and the tops have a thickness of 14mm with a straight edge

Glass
in acidated underpainted glass in white colour with a thickness of 10mm.

brodybruto
08-17-2012, 07:21 AM
Today, every industry has become computerized so it is important to install best furniture with keeping this thing on mind that it should be comfortable for every executive. I think every executive wants to the best computer desk furniture which can complete their all requirements.

maybill
10-04-2012, 09:01 AM
This is one of the best post I have ever seen. Awesome executive furniture but I think here location matter also interior designing matter a lot.

linchdaniel
10-05-2012, 01:54 AM
Administrative furnishing's products are important for any companies to provide an established look to the workplace, because the administrative area is a high-traffic location in our organization so that we need to renovate our administrative area by some contemporary furnishing's items.

Office Furniture Deals
10-10-2012, 03:01 PM
Very upscale. I love this furniture configuration. Who is the manufacturer?

jackflaming
10-23-2012, 04:00 AM
This office desk looks nice. I have recently purchased a desk fro my office that is made of glass and wood. It is really perfect design and completely matches with my office interior. I always like the glass furniture but durability factor bothers me, that's why I preferred using wood with the glass.

gwenherrick
05-01-2013, 04:35 AM
Superb collection of office furniture.. Its really very nice. Modular office furniture is often recognized because of its exceptional level of versatility.

pollo
12-23-2013, 03:17 AM
Enchanting interior design and furniture.

creativewood
06-18-2015, 01:33 AM
As today's trend, it becomes more and more high-tech. Even the office, sometimes the papers or files are not important because there are saved in the computer. But, i like the style of your office desk.

carmenjames
08-13-2015, 01:16 PM
what about this table. this is Carlo Mollino Office Desk from Zuffa Home